Let’s Celebrate Fall!
Color changing leaves, a crispier breeze, a pumpkin spice smell… Fall is a beautiful season.
Although Covid-19 interrupted plenty of things, there is still so much to celebrate about Fall.
Treasure Property Group wants you to be involved in your community, so here are some fun Fall Celebrations to participate in!
- Go to a Pumpkin Patch- Kids love this activity and it makes a great place for pictures! Couples take notes 🙂
- Paint Pumpkins- Again, who doesn’t love pumpkins? Get messy with some paints, and maybe even make it a competition!
- Go to a Corn Maze- Go to a farm and try something new!
- Bonfires- As the air gets cooler, bonfires are the perfect activity for family and friend gatherings. Make some s’mores
- Go on a picnic- If it involves food, I’m in! Pack some of your favorite snacks and lay out a blanket on a nice field of grass. Enjoy the birds singing and the color changing leaves!
- Bake Cookies- Bake some sugar cookies, banana bread, and pumpkin muffins. Who doesn’t love food?
- Take a stroll at a park- Go enjoy the fresh air, and make some new friends!
I hope we gave you some VALUABLE ideas on how to make TREASURABLE moments this Fall. Take some pictures if you do any of these, and tag Treasure Property Group on Facebook or Instagram.